2009689 Activity Pack for Simple Machines Set
Features 16 principle activities, four main activities and four problem-solving activities. Enables students to recognise simple machines in everyday use, to understand the principles behind them, and to become familiar with the vocabulary relevant for the simple machine in focus: gears, wheels and axles, levers or pulleys. Includes a comprehensive teacher’s guide.
Key Learning Values:
- Observing and investigating simple machines: gears, wheels and axles, levers and pulleys
- Developing scientific inquiry skills
- Following a design brief as part of the engineering design process
- Learning and applying relevant vocabulary for simple machines
- Fair testing, predicting and measuring, collecting data, and describing outcomes